'Page List' view of Adventure Log be chronological, rather than by date last edited

MythicParty
MythicParty
edited December 2007 in Feature Requests

Comments

• MythicParty
    MythicParty
    currently when I go to 'Page List' it shows the Adventure Log entries in the order that they were originally posted/edited, instead of the order they actually are for, date-wise.

while I can appreciate being able to see what was most recently changed, having the Adventure Log list appearing in chronological order would seem to be more of a benefit. As long as I'm asking for that, if the date itself could appear in the parenthesis that would make the 'Page List' even more handy. i.e (Adventure Log, 9/18/07)

If there's already a way to see all the Adventure Logs in a list format, I apologize.

Thanks for listening.

Steve G.
  • MythicParty
    MythicParty
    {another gentle bump} I can't be the only person who edits old entries!
  • MythicParty
    MythicParty
    The first part of this (entires staying in order, even after editing) seems to have been added. A date on the side (in the parenthesis) still would be nice though.

Finally, I'm sure some people would still like to know whats been recently changed. Is there a way to do this for the Adventure Logs similar to the way that the Forums have new posts listed by their headings?
  • Micah
    Micah
    I reorganized this page today, and will roll out the changes tonight. The pages and adventure log posts are split apart and the posts are ordered chronologically.

I'll have to add the recent-changes stuff to the TODO list.

Keep the ideas coming. Yours are really great.

Sorry about the slowness