A few from Western Pennsylvania

IceBob
IceBob
edited December 2007 in Player Lounge

Comments

• IceBob
    IceBob
    I got a link to this in gmail while talking about my game with some friends, and took a look immediately. So far, I like it very much. A few of my players have even signed up to keep track of stuff and post information about their characters and accomplishments.

This is an especially useful tool for me because a lot of the guys in my gaming group are away at college, but still play when they come back to visit - this helps them keep track of the game so they're not so lost when they return.
  • IceBob
    IceBob
    By the way, I've been gaming for the better part of ten years, and played a lot of the popular products on the market (Shadowrun 2nd and 3rd edition, D&D from 2nd edition to 3.5, Vampire: the Masquerade, Star Wars d20, 7th Sea, and a few others). I even found the time to play some Dungeons and Dragons while in basic training for the army, and again during my advanced training.
  • photoneater
    photoneater
    Welcome to the site. I think you will be most satisfied with the utility of the site, since I know how frustrating it can be to try and keep players in sync when they have different schedules and different levels of participation.

Just out of curiosity, what part of Western Pennsylvania do you come from?
  • IceBob
    IceBob
    Pittsburgh, more or less.
  • photoneater
    photoneater
    Ah, okay. I was just curious, since I have family scattered all over Pennsylvania. Only one or two actually in Pittsburgh, though.
  • Jason
    Jason
    Hey yinz guys! We're from da Burgh, too!
  • IceBob
    IceBob
    Cool. What area? Me and my group are from just east of the city.