Most images won't upload

tls56
tls56
edited February 2011 in Campaign Portal Building
Hi, I'm new to OP & I'm having trouble uploading pictures using the button on the wiki toolbar. It may be that I'm being stoopid & missing something obvious as I am virtually computer illiterate!

A couple of jpegs have uploaded fine, shown up on the left of the 'Media Library' pane & so have been inserted into my wiki page. However, 99% of the time the images sit in the right hand side of the pane under the 'Browse Files' button & don't upload. I thought that I may just have to be patient & have waited quite a while to see if it's just a bit slow on the uptake but still nothing happens.

Can anyone help me out please?

Comments

• ChainsawXIV
    ChainsawXIV
    Sounds like you're doing things right. You should send a message to the admins through the help system with all the details (what browser and operating system you're using, and so forth).
  • corridian
    corridian
    I have had the same issue. I have plenty of space, am ascended. 99% of the time, unless its a map on the map page, item on item page, or character portrait on character page, it won't upload. In particular its the upload media library function that appears broken. I have turned in a help request.
  • DreadGazebo
    DreadGazebo
    Try deleting your browser cache and cookies and then give it a whirl, it's the temp/quick fix and as of right now Ryan is hard at work in fixing these issues.
  • tls56
    tls56
    Thanks for the replies. I'll delete the cookies & let you know if it works tomorrow (need sleep right now!). Until then, I've done things the old fashioned way & got myself a Flikr account.
  • tls56
    tls56
    Deleting the browser history worked... pain in the butt though because I've lost my stored web addresses!