Items feature- Lootbag

igornappovich
igornappovich
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
I have been using the Items feature quite a bit in the campaign Im playing in currently. I decided to add a small item to keep track of my current spoils, calling it Igors Lootbag. I keep track of my currency, loose items, party loot that hasnt been divvied up yet, stolen items, found items, IOUs, notes to self, random monster parts, etc -- all the small loose stuff gathered during an ongoing adventure.

Also, I gave our DM access to it so he can drop stuff in there, monitor its contents, remove stuff if necessary, etc. The other players in our group decided they wanted a lootbag too -- they each created one for themselves. The DM saying he might add stuff to a lootbag on OP is a pretty big incentive for some of the players to pop onto the campaign website more often too. But mainly I am loving the convenience and ease of use of the item feature in general-- been using it for everything from mounts, to circus gear, to personal items.

I just thought it might be nice to share the lootbag concept as an item with you folks. It works well.

Comments

• VentureSix
    VentureSix
    That's a fantastic idea, thank you!!
  • DreadGazebo
    DreadGazebo
    Man that GM of yours sounds like a pretty awesome guy Igor, he might even steal this wonderful idea of yours for his next big post on the Obsidian Portal blog ;-)