Old school gamers, new school game

alangrai
edited February 2011 in Player Lounge
Hi all. Just kicked off the wiki for my campaign of two or so years, The Orphans Of Cathorna. Was originally a low-key affair to introduce some newbies to RPGs, but when they all moved on I invited my old group to participate. All up there are about a hundred years of gaming experience at the table when we gather. Only runs every three months or so (four of my five players are 3,000km away), but the level of dialogue and PBEM interaction make this a full-time job for a few days each year.
Wiki's just about done but for a few maps, waiting on my decision on Ascendant status (this tool is good, but I'm yet to confirm it's the best for my game). Feel free to browse and offer comments and advice. I'm keen to hear from GMs using 6th edition Hero; is it better/faster/cleaner than 5ER? Anyone regretted making the change?

Thanks

Mick

Comments

• RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    Welcome aboard Mick! I think you should link your wiki on the forums, so that we forumites can check it out. Ascendant makes certain things a lot easier, and unlocking the forums is a godsend for playing over the intertubularwebs. That's a lot of experience though. I hope you have fun building your wiki! If you have any trouble, don't hesitate to ask!