Background wont' turn off

SSveter
SSveter
edited February 2011 in General Archive
I have a problem. I cannot seem to get the campaign background to turn off. Since I'm over here in Iraq and have a very slow conection I need to turn off extra snazzy stuff like the high speed background so I can get my content to load. So if you can help that'd be great. Oh BTW I laready tried hitting the Background None radio button and then update...no dice. What else can I try?

Comments

• DreadGazebo
    DreadGazebo
    I'll pass this along to Micah & Ryan and hopefully w can get you an answer ironed out soon. What browser are you using?
  • williamdietsche
    williamdietsche
    Not sure what he is using but I'm on firefox for Mac, and just tried it out and am having the same difficulty. Hope it helps.
    Post edited by williamdietsche on
  • MickyLevi
    MickyLevi
    I've had this problem too, in both Safari and Chrome.

I wanted to turn off the background because ive noticed it causes significant lag to page rendering and makes scrolling really jittery.
  • DreadGazebo
    DreadGazebo
    It is a known issue, there's no ETA on a fix but it should be addressed soon.
  • ryan
    ryan
    SSvester, the "none" option is now fixed! Thanks for letting us know.

Be safe over there!

Ryan
    Co-Founder, Obsidian Portal
    http://www.obsidianportal.com
  • EdenB
    EdenB
    I can confirm that it's fixed for me running Chrome. Thanks for the quick turnaround!