Brainstorm Amusing Character Ideas! Here Go Now!

gnunn
gnunn
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
It's Friday. I had a great game session last night, and my creative juices are still whirling in an undirected maelstrom of ideas. I've had several amusing/awesome character ideas and I want to start a brainstorming thread with everyone so we can all add that extra something to our NPCs... chemical, "Awesome"

To start, these are the characters I have come up with in the past 12 hours.

Gnollish Air Pirate named Dog-Faced DeGuerre. He is notorious for actually managing to hijack an airship owned by the gnomish government. He now uses it as a platform for terrorizing the countryside.

A humanoid-eating group of were-elk known for grinding their victims into sausage... led by someone named Donner.

A halfling, gnomish, or even pixie werebear... I can't figure out if it would be funnier if his/her bear form was the same size as a regular werebear, or if it was tiny... but just as full of rage.

A lich whose primary studies revolve around creating artwork which depicts single heiroglyphic images of heroic tales painted with evenly spaced dots of various creatures bodily fluids. His name... Roy Lichtenstein.

It's going to be a long...and weird day. TGIF!