My way of punishing player dumbness...

Duskreign
Duskreign
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
"Alter their character portrait amusingly!":http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs074.snc6/168404_1405196748476_1789130746_746471_4925884_n.jpg

Comments

• DarkMagus
    DarkMagus
    Nice!! I approve.

My buddies were using the D&D 4th edition character software (I don't remember the name) to make their dudes for their most recent world. Since they were all on one account it didn't take long before skills and stats were stitched around and names changed to something very goofy.
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    Vin (aka ShinENZO) earned this punishment: "As a result of his dumbness, his marquee character has, in several places throughout my wiki, had 'Fluffy' added to his name.":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/wyrmshadow/characters/szeves

Early in the campaign Wyrmshadow: Sins of the Fathers, S'zeves was embroiled in a hectic battle for survival against dire rats in a cave, and after he killed one of the dire rats, a kobold ran out, screamed "NO! FLUFFY! YOU SHALL BE AVENGED!"

It took almost 2 years, but Fluffy got his revenge.
  • DaGamingMonkey
    DaGamingMonkey
    If they're being obnoxious to NPC's I'll usually come up with a name to call them by the npc. It either sticks with the rest of the party or If there's a crowd there always seems to be a bard in it to spread the deeds of "Tranny of the Unlikely heroes" heh heh
  • DaGamingMonkey
    DaGamingMonkey
    his real name is Tyranny, not sure why he chose that name for a "Hero"
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    Dusk, that's phenomenal. I've never actually... "rewarded" player dumbness in such a creative way... :)
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    Heh...

Tranny...
  • Bogus
    Bogus
    Nice. I shall have to remember this.