Pathfinder Character Sheet

nillic
nillic
edited February 2011 in Campaign Portal Building
Is anyone else having trouble with the Pathfinder RPG Dynamic Character sheet? I can't add new weapons or feats or skills for my players. I've tried on two computers with both firefox and IE. Anyone know whats up?

On a side note: Is there a way to make your own sheets for games, or do we have to just hope enough people request a different one that Obsidian Portal makes it?

Comments

• ChainsawXIV
    ChainsawXIV
    At a glance, there appears to be an error in the scripts being used (udalrich_pathfineder_context.getElementsByTagName is not a function). Without digging into his code, it's tough to say exactly what's causing it, but it's most likely a simple bug that needs to be fixed by the author.

All the DSTs are created by users, and courteously made available to the rest of us, as discussed in the "DST thread":http://forums.obsidianportal.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=1307&page=5#Item_18 so you should probably contact the author of the sheet and make him aware of the issue. If he's unreachable, you might then send a message to the administrators.