Gmt+10 cairns player looking for pen and paper group

GBE300
edited January 2011 in Player Lounge
Hello all,

I am either looking for an active group or players tp form a group in/around the cairns area of australia. If anyone has a spot or interest in gettng together to play let me know. I am not fussed about rule sets i am happy to go with whatever the group is doing or interested in doing. Cheers.

Comments

• DarkMagus
    DarkMagus
    Hey there GBE300!

You may have already tried this, but just in case you haven't I just thought I'd point out the "Games Nearby":http://www.obsidianportal.com/map tab which can be used to find games in your area. It is at the top of the screen when you aren't in these forums. It might be of some help to you.

Good luck!
  • GBE300
    Thanks for the tip darkmagus, i have tried this feature and possibly located other person near me via here and pen and paper games site. Hoping to find more though so figured i would post.

Cheers,
    Magik
    Post edited by GBE300 on
  • damned
    hi gbe300 - i havent played in a long time but am looking to start an online old school fantasy game using fantasygrounds and castles and crusades ruleset...
    fantasygrounds helps is a virtual table top application that lets you share maps, track characters and combat etc
    castles and crusades is kind of a blend of D&D from OD&D thru 1E, 2E and 3E...