[Request] RSS Feed of Dice Rolls?

Greegan
Greegan
edited January 2011 in Feature Requests
Is there any way we could get an RSS feed for the online dice roller? That one thing would really make Obsidian Portal an online role playing site. One could simply play the entire campaign online with a legitimate, posted dice roller that could be syndicated (RSS).

WAYYYY back in the 90s, I used be part of an online gaming community called Shadowland. They had an online roller coded into the markup language. All you did was add [ d20 + 5 ] and it would post your results in the post. If you edited the post after that, the results were automatically invalidated after that.

Any chance of something like that coming up?

For me, that would be the difference between having a free account and subscribing.

Comments

• octoscott
    Vanilla 1.x supports an in-line dice roller, is that working here? In Obsidian portal campaign forums? If so I'll buy a membership right now.
    It worlks like this:

#dice( 2d6+2 )
  • octoscott
    Guess not. No membership then. It's a shame cause I think the thing is a standard vanilla 1.x add-on, Obsidian portal could add it in 5 minutes i think.

It's right here. Install this add-on please, portal people!

http://vanillaforums.org/addon/155-diceroller
    Post edited by octoscott on