Holey bodies all tossed in a mound
Sleep in eternal peace
Sleep in eternal peace

Silent night, holy night
Comm

Comments

• arsheesh
    arsheesh
    What exactly is the meaning of this? I'm tempted to simply delete this thread but before I do I would like to give you an opportunity to explain yourself.
  • Ryqoshay
    This is one of the fruits of my boredom at work as I have hit a writer's block in my story. I apologize for not explaining it thoroughly and for relying on a several month old introduction where I mentioned possible uploads of poetry and songs about or 'by' my characters. (I blame Aion, Fallout: New Vegas and mad cow for my lack of presence in the threads since said introduction... that and another hiatus placed on my D&D gaming...)
    Sanguine is one of the ever expanding cast of my current writing addiction as well as one I have played. She views the world a bit... differently than most; if she can't make it bleed, she doesn't care about it. The saving grace of those around her is that she is merely a secondary persona that has to forcefully gain control over the primary persona. As far as her roll in my writing, she a relatively simple character to write, little depth, practically no development; just personified bloodlust.
    Destroying existing songs, poems and short stories is just something I do to take a break from writing my own stuff. The above example just happened to fit with the time of year and I felt people may get a little amusement... if not confusement... out of it. (Yes, I'm aware 'confusement' is not an actual word) If this is not the case, please feel free to delete the thread at thy discretion and I shall offer no complaints. If, however, you deem this worthy to remain, I shall post a new slaying song tomorrow, providing I complete it at work and the mad cow doesn't fog my memory about it. Either way, have a Happy Holiday season.

See you all around the Portal,
    densha

edit: If anyone else has ideas for slaying songs of the snowy season, do not hesitate to post them here. I find great pleasure in reading what others can do with such things. They don't need to be D&D based, though mine likely will as that is my current obsession.
    Post edited by Ryqoshay on
  • Ryqoshay
    Oh this battle to you is frightful
    But to me, your blood
  • Everdark
    Everdark
    Your seasonal songs of slaying amuse my more grim side. =D
  • Ryqoshay
    Slashing through my foes
    With my swords made to slay
    A jumping charge I go
    Laughing all the way
    Blades off my armor ring
    Makes my spirit bright
    What fun it is to laugh and sing
    A slaying song tonight

Oh, spilling blood, letting blood,
    Slashing all the way
    Oh, what fun to make them die
    With my swords made to slay
    Flowing blood, spraying blood
    Bleeding all the way
    Oh what fun to watch them die
    From my swords made to slay

A day or two ago
    Thought I
  • Devi
    Devi
    I wonder if I could get my son to learn one or two of these versions of the holiday classics instead of what he comes home from school with..... >:)