Party Art

jmoeray
jmoeray
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
Looking for someone or somewhere to commission a portrait of my current games group. Any idea's on or interest?

Comments

• Duskreign
    Duskreign
    You're looking to hire an artist, or you are an artist looking to get hired?
  • jmoeray
    jmoeray
    Looking to hire an artist.
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    "Here is my Deviant Art page":http://duskreign.deviantart.com/

There are a lot of talented artists on Obsidian Portal. I'm nowhere near the best, but if you like what you find on my Deviant Art page, and you think I deserve to take your commission, I would not turn down a paying gig.

:)

Edit: I just finished drawing SHINenzo's character for my upcoming game: "The System.":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/system

"Here he is.":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/system/wikis/pc-%CE%A9
    Post edited by Duskreign on
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    Dusk, your work is absolutely phenomenal. I had no idea you had a DeviantArt page, otherwise I would have stalked it much sooner. I especially love the work you did on Edriq Thalonia - superb!
  • arsheesh
    arsheesh
    Nicely done Dusk!
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    I can't resist... Party Arty!
  • Everdark
    Everdark
    As an artist-for-hire myself, I saw this thread and I was like "SCORE!" but then I saw that my buddy Dusk got to it first and I was like "UNSCORE..."

Late FTL.

Anyways, if you choose Duskreign to do your commission I'm sure you'll be 100% satisfied with the results. He's a fantastic artist and he won't let you down.
    Post edited by Everdark on
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    I like the idea of Duskreign being multiple artists :)
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    I am actually a team of hyperactive ferrets wriggling around inside a human-shaped mecha. Like the Voltron of dumbness.
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    Are you kidding me? Hyperactive ferrets piloting a mecha would be hella dangerous.
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    That depends entirely upon the quality of the mecha. Believe me.
  • Everdark
    Everdark
    I'm gonna up the ante and say that I'm gonna build a ferret-shaped mecha and live inside of it. It'll have an eighty-seven inch TV, various gaming systems, a hot tub, 14 1/2 women, an aquarium, and remote controlled food.

Yes. _Remote controlled_ food.

Also, Mike... if I say I _don't_ believe you because I found you guilty in another thread... Is that like meta-gaming or breaking the fourth wall?
    Post edited by Everdark on
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    So...

So you just drive the food right in there?

NOW I MUST HAVE "REMOTE CONTROL PIE!":http://download.xbox.com/content/images/00001000-afd5-a2c3-c1eb-5162425607fa/1033/thumblg.png

Also, thanks for the compliments, guys.

pie.
  • Everdark
    Everdark
    I'm a misunderstood genius. I know.

Also, no problem.
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    That's ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I want remote controlled food. But the issue I have with that is I don't like silica in my morsels. How do we get around this problem? Circuit boards fashioned from bread and cheese, my friends. You have to get the cheese hot enough so it conducts, then mash it between two panels of flattened bread, also headed to make the cheese adhere to it.
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    ...is it scary if I understand Shin? I think it is.
  • Everdark
    Everdark
    Scary to some, Rase. Not to me though. I believe that you're just enlightened. You understand my ways, my methods, my madness. For that, I am most appreciative. With the collective genius that is us, we will create an omnipotent entity called Shin-Rase. We shall rule the cosmos with an iron spork.

THE PIE WILL BE OURS!
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    PIE FOR THE PIE GOD!
  • Everdark
    Everdark
    Shin-Rase's first divine mission is to solve Pi, thus creating infinite pie for the Cake Clergy.
  • Poutine_Paladin
    Poutine_Paladin
    BLASPHEMY! I know not of this "Cake Clergy" of which you speak, but I will hear no more of this cake rhetoric!
  • Everdark
    Everdark
    Suuuuuure. Leave it to the PALADIN to run in shouting "blasphemy" in disbelief!

YOU ARE SHUNNED FROM THE CAKE CLERGY. SHUNNED I SAY.
  • DarkMagus
    DarkMagus
    Once again Dusk I wish to praise your artistic prowess. One day I hope to play in a stick figure world so that I will be able to draw my character.
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    No, Vin, he's right. That's blasphemy. Don't get your damn cake in my pie.
  • Everdark
    Everdark
    Now... It is... _War_. I don't need your damned pie! I'll start a *cake*-based revolution and we'll destroy your crappy pie. Tremble before me, infidel. NYAH NYAH PFFFTTT.

Who will join the *Cakebellion* and bring *Cakeaclysm* to these treacherous *cake*-fearing knaves?! As king, I promise that, upon victory, we'll celebrate with ale, harlots, a sexy foam party, and *CAKE*!

I am *The* *King* *of* *all* *Cakes*!Who's with me?!
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    Wait, there are harlots?
  • Everdark
    Everdark
    Yup.
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    ...hmmm....
  • Everdark
    Everdark
    Join the *cake* side.