For the forum, for the guild!

Everdark
Everdark
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
I _really_ hope I can get crowned an Obsidian Portal Emissary For PAX East 2011. I really wanna get the word out as much as humanly possible. I'd _love_ to see the community flourish and these forums to become more active. I've only been here for a short time but I love OP and the community and I'd like to see it grow into something huge, like it deserves to.

I just wanna say thanks again to everyone who has shown love and made my stay here thus far that much more enjoyable.

Anyways, just voicing my opinion. Any thoughts/opionions, folks?

Comments

• erwin
    erwin
    Co-sign spreading the love and the word.

I was thinking of making a thread earlier this week, similar to what the Emissary "Blogpost":http://blog.obsidianportal.com/?p=677 used to have; with a list of cons and members heading to them. Mostly wanted to post to see if any other OP members were hitting up the west coast cons, but I digress..

Good stuff, though.
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    Duskreign approves of this message.

+ 5 Awesome
  • Everdark
    Everdark
    That's a cool idea, Erwin. It would be sweet to have something like Obsidian Portal Emissary meet-ups for all the OP users that'll be attending the same conventions.

SWEET. +5 AWESOME! LEVEL UP!
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    BaDING!

SHINenzo has reached Level 2!

OK, I am going to "start a thread for this purpose,":http://forums.obsidianportal.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=1636 and we'll see how many people we can get interested in a meet-up at Pax East 2011, Vin.
    Post edited by Duskreign on
  • Everdark
    Everdark
    Awesome! Sounds good!