DnD 4e Online Campaign, Lands of Hanen, PbP or MapTool

Neithan
edited October 2010 in Player Lounge
Looking to start a new campaign.
This will be my first campaign. It will be 70% combat, 30% role-playing.
House rules are posted on my page. Check it out at:
http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/hanenhome

Message me with any questions or character designs.

Comments

• arsheesh
    arsheesh
    Welcome Neithan, I moved this over to the Classifieds section of the forums. Also, if you haven't already done so, you should check out the sticky on How to look for players (posted at the top of the forums section). Happy Hunting!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
  • Neithan
    So far, there are 2 players interested in joining this campaign. I'd like to get 1 more character before this campaign gets rolling. Feel free to message me with any questions.
  • Neithan
    Check out the adventure log. We are almost up and running...welcome to Fort Se Pucia, home of Company C.
  • Neithan
    In response to questions of how the racial rules will work in this campaign:

The "pure" or wild dwarves and elves are considered "evil" in the eyes of all Hanen loyalist. Dwarves and elves fighting with the humans are considered loyalists; they have chosen to throw their lot in with the humans. Loyalist races are not looked down upon by the majority of Hanen's humans because they are considered enlightened.
    In example, a lawful good paladin would have no objections to killing the women and children of a raid on a non-loyalist, elf village.
    Half breed races also face no criticism because they were either conceived through rape, which is no fault of their own, or to "purify" the other races. As always, there are minor exceptions to all rules.
    As for alliances, assume that everyone is against the humans and their loyalist allies. Whether they are allied with each other is yet to be seen for the PC's.
  • Malive
    I would love to join you guys I