Sorting Ability for Wiki Page

TroyAlford
TroyAlford
edited December 2007 in Feature Requests

Comments

• TroyAlford
    TroyAlford
    When I use the "Page List" function, I seem to be getting back the list of Wiki Articles sorted by the order in which they were created. As my Wiki gets larger, this will make it much more annoying to find the articles that I want.

My suggestions for Wiki article improvement would be:

* The ability to sort alphabetically / by last modification date.
    * Association of a picture with an entry, like the Item modifier.
    * The ability to "Tag" Wiki articles with topics, like the NPC tracker.
  • Micah
    Micah
    Sorting and tagging we could do fairly easily (if we ever get the time). Sort by picture is a little less likely. It's a good idea, but not as easy as the others.

Dang. You have a lot of good ideas, and I just wish we had more time to make them happen ;)
  • TroyAlford
    TroyAlford
    lol - I didn't mean sort by picture, silly. :D What would that even be? Sorting by the byte value of the pixels? Hehe...

I just meant that I'd like to associate a picture with an entry. :) Maybe I should have been more clear. Also - I'd be happy to help with any of the coding that you would like - I do web development professionally full-time and consult on the side, which is part of the reason that I am very familiar with some of the problems and intricacies. My specialty is re-usable systems, too, so this site is right up my alley. :)