Obsidian Portal Additiction.

RaseCidraen
RaseCidraen
edited September 2010 in General Archive
It's offical. I'm addicted. My first act upon coming back to the country from Ireland was to check Obsidian Portal.

The Pie God officially has his server's in me.

Comments

• Takissis
    Takissis
    I've been here what...2 weeks? I think I spend more time on OP then I do doing my school work. Hell, I think I spend more time here than I do gaming....
  • FrankSirmarco
    FrankSirmarco
    Hi, my name's Frank and I'm addicted to Obsidian Portal.

I forgot to eat dinner Sunday night because I was working on my wiki page.
  • Takissis
    Takissis
    Oh that's normal for me. If I didn't have my husband asking what was for dinner it would never get cooked.

But to put it in reference. It's 845 am and I'm working on my page. Not a big deal, except that I didn't sleep last night because I was working on my page.
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    There's something about this place. Magical, full of wonder and possibilities. And it makes you want to strive for greatness. (Sadly, I've been neglecting my wiki lately, but I make the excuse of not having a brainwave about anything, and also not having enough playtime with my group :( )
  • Alatheon
    Alatheon
    Food and sleep are largely optional. Gaming is not.
  • Takissis
    Takissis
    Exactly!

Now if I could just get others to understand that, all would be right in the world.