DM and a few players wanted for a 4E game to be hosted in my house in Whitby, ON Canada

Olin_Soulforger
Olin_Soulforger
edited September 2010 in Player Lounge
I am interested in starting up a new gaming group on Monday evenings from 6:30(or 7PM, to allow for some travel time, in my house just North of Brock St N. and Rossland Rd E. in Whitby. I have put together a simple survey of questions for use by me (the hopeful hoste and the DM to aid in establishing a consensus on the game and game environment of the the players and DM. If you are interested please PM or reply to this thread and I will email you with a copy of my survey. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• JimTriche
    JimTriche
    Check the stickies my friend! Also, post in that thread so you can be sure your ad doesn't disappear instantly like these might.
  • Olin_Soulforger
    Olin_Soulforger
    Sorry I am a bit of a newbie at this, what stickies in particular are you referring to?, and which thread?
  • arsheesh
    arsheesh
    No problem mr_dana_o, check out "this sticky":http://forums.obsidianportal.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=1527&page=1#Item_3