Printing

DMChris
DMChris
edited September 2010 in General Archive
Hi there all

I was just wondering, is it possible to print characters from the character sheet page on here? Using the D&D 4E provides a perfectly acceptable and usable sheet to look at on screen but can it be printed out?

Comments

• ChainsawXIV
    ChainsawXIV
    I haven't actually tested it, but it should print out in a moderately acceptable format at least. There are some things they could do with the site's style sheets to improve it - no need to print all the OP headers, side bars, and so on - but there's no reason it shouldn't work in general.
  • Curufea
    Curufea
    I don't think it is possible to have a separate stylesheet for printing, unfortunately.
  • ChainsawXIV
    ChainsawXIV
    It "absolutely is":http://www.webmasterworld.com/css/3551338.htm, actually, and in point of fact they already have one. It's just not set up in an ideal way, in my opinion.
    Post edited by ChainsawXIV on
  • Curufea
    Curufea
    I should clarify that - you can put it in the header of the page, but the CSS used for the dynamic sheet isn't used as an import for the print version :)
    We'd need two CSS sheets for dynamic character sheets - that get imported into screen and print versions.