Ohai

Kelranox
edited September 2010 in Player Lounge
I've been a part of three or four separate campaigns at this point, most of which have fallen flat. However, my current campaign has gone on long enough for me to obtain a prestige class; said class being Assassin. I enjoy the imaginative allure of D&D, however I can't say that I'm too fond of the story in which my campaign has been following. It's entirely the DM's fault, considering he's only added maybe...20% of original ideas to it. Everything else, including the dungeons, quests, enemies, weapons, items, etc. is added by default through the books. It's as though he isn't even trying to story tell. At a few points throughout our campaign, I've actually fallen asleep.

So, I thought I'd give online campaigns a shot. Understand that I'm not an expert at D&D, so if I join a campaign and certain rules go over my head, don't be surprised.

Comments

• JimTriche
    JimTriche
    Ohai2u2.
  • arsheesh
    arsheesh
    Ohai...(I got nothing)... Kelranox, you might want to have a look at Kenurion's "Compendium":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/compendium-of-pbp-on-line-campaigns, you'll find a host of online and PbP games looking for players there. Oh, and try to go easy on your DM, you might just end up being one some day and gain an appreciation for how challenging it can be.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Post edited by arsheesh on
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    Welcome to the forums Kelranox!
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    Ohaiyo Gozaimasu?

It's not July, so be as mean to your DM as you want... but be prepared for the comeuppance when it's your time to DM.

But in July, you be nice to your DM, dammit!

:P

Also, welcome to the portal forums, Kelranox!