Dragon Race Help

Embirsiphone
Embirsiphone
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
Okay so I somehow managed to lose two very important character sheets.. So I'm remaking them.. the problem I'm having is with Cross.. I got her race from a book that had the Dragon Fall Wars in them, a long with something called Reborn.. I've dug through every book I could think it would be in and I can't find it.. basically though she's a descendant of a dragon, so she has some dragon blood in her and I think it allows her a breath weapon but I'm not sure.. Gaaran tried helping by sending me a book but it wasn't to be found in there.. I just have to ask has anyone else heard of the race or know what it is? I'm going crazy here I've been searching for the last few days..

I think the book also included certain feats that required you be what she was as well.. to get wings and stuff..

It'd appreciate any help you guys can give me.. if not I'm gonna have to recreate the race on my own..

Comments

• JimTriche
    JimTriche
    The 4E corebook allows for Dragonborn as a base character race I think. It burns when I touch one though, so you'll have to find your own.

Same thing happens when I step on hallowed ground. Might be a problem with me...
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    I have the same problem... but I think I remember I think it was a series of Feats you could take :D.. I just have to go back and check^_^
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    It's not a dragon disciple is it? cause as you go up in levels you gain your wings and stuff. I wouldn't think we would overlook the dmg, but it's possible.
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    nope, Draconic creature.. even though I already told you.. I figured I'd clear it all up in general for whoever reads this thing.. :D
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    Lol, fair enough
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    "It's not this, is it":http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Dragonborn_of_Bahamut ?

"I also found this book,":http://www.d20zines.com/v7/node/1825 which supposedly contains:

_There are new characters options, including some additions to the Craft skill, rearing and handling draconic animals, and use of the Profession skill for mining. There are 34 new feats; 15 general (though most are specifically for characters with draconic ancestry), five breath channeling feats (permitting those of draconic heritage to use their breath weapons in a different manner), 12 draconic feats (available only to sorcerers who take the Draconic Heritage feat), and 2 are tactical feats (as described in Complete Warrior). Also included are racial substitution levels for the dragonblood cleric, dragonblood sorcerer, dragonborn paladin, kobold fighter, kobold ranger, kobold rogue, and spellscale bard._
    Post edited by Duskreign on
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    Nope, I suggested that too :P. It's cool, she found it :)
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    oh, nvm then, I'm too damn slow.
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    Hey, you're faster than me - I'm over 6 hours slow. I'm like, the worst clock ever.
  • Embirsiphone
    Embirsiphone
    Thanks anyways it's nice you tried, and it was actually the races of dragon, it was less than a page worth of information that was tucked into the half-dragon section.. >.