I need a single volunteer for yet another project...

JimTriche
JimTriche
edited August 2010 in General Archive
I don't want to go into too much detail here because I want it to be a surprise, but I want one person who can help me with a cyberpunky story and a wiki for it.

Comments

• gaaran
    gaaran
    I perhaps would be interested, but how involved are we talking? I wouldn't want to disappoint because I can't devote the time to it.
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    Dunno yet, want it done by October.
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    Sent an invite, you can see if it's something you want to do or not, but I ask you to be hush about it for now.
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    Unfortunately, I won't be able to commit to this, I wouldn't want my schedule to impede the project. I will say that it looks pretty cool, and hopefully someone will fill my place. :)
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    I'm on it.
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    I'm available if you need any sort of image-fu done, Jim! I'm fine being kept in the dark, but my photoshop-chi is at your disposal!
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    Well, I'd need you to be lit for the illustration part, and it's early yet and I'm already getting a lot of recursion and whatnot. I'll send an invite, we already got 3 on it.
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    I'm good for manipulation of images, but my raw-art skills are somewhat lacking - still, I should be able to hammer together some decent content, as long as I have an idea of what's required.
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    Yeah single volunteer my backside, this thing is gonna get complicated. Thanks Dusk and Rase
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    Anytime! Optimistically, a single volunteer COULD do it, but the sheer magnitude of the workload would be fairly intense.
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    If it helps, I am far less than half of an actual person. I'm really just a brain and two hands.

(So why do I weigh 13,000 pounds, you ask? Shut up, I reply)

Also, I intend on drawing for this too, and I won't take no for an answer.
    Post edited by Duskreign on
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    I would point you to Krang, or Mother Brain from Metroid? Wait, no... Captain N! I'm actually trying to put together something right now (Note to self: Do not apply gaussian blur before the render is complete.)
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    PAUSE!

That's not what the pause button does on the NES controller, Captain N, the Gamemaster. You're not fooling anyone. Also? Why the hell does Megaman talk like he smokes fifty packs a day?
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    Wwhwhhhhoooooo mega-Knows?
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    Recursion suckz eggses.
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    The only thing worse than recursion is recursive.
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    I just died a whole lot. I mean, I am like 86% dead, now, JimTriche.
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    I'm not fortunate or convinced on my PROJECT. Haha there's a hint here that nobody will get.
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    Something is wrong with us.
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    Is recursive when you write everything in fancy script, then write it again in even fancier script?

Or am I just being a silly?

JimTriche, just one something? Because I count a whole lot of somethings.
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    From now on, when someone rolls a nat 20 on a Knowledge (whatever) check, they Mega-Know it.

Now I just have to figure out how to find my sanity, as I dropped it about four posts ago.
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    I think it may be a recurring problem, us finding things wrong with us. :)

But yes, I think it's a double script fanciful algorithm. And also a punishment in grade school.
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    We need to take this to the project forum, so we don't infect the others.
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    QUARANTINE!
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    I blame megaknowledge. BTW, I just realized that Gaaran wants out, so, can you remove him as a player, so we don't spoil anything for him?
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    Oh crap. But he already knows what it is, perhaps we can use what little bits of time he does have to... er, test things?
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    I'm totally up for that :)
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    Yes, Gaaran, you can REDACTED for us. If you REDACTED, then when the time comes to REDACTED, then REDACTED.

Signed, every clandestine government agency ever.
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    ...when I read that, I read it too quickly, and I thought you were trying to REDACT Gaaran...

Then I was worried he'd go all Michael Weston on us...
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    Hah! That's awesome, I just finished watching last weeks Burn Notice :P. Fantastic show.