Stealing Jim's Idea (for a repository of sorts)

2»

Comments

• JimTriche
    JimTriche
    Also thanks for joining up on mine Duskreign, copter looks good. I'm going to be going through storage sometime this week where I should find about 40 metric f***tonnes of crap to put up gaaran.
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    I like metric f***tons of crap, sounds good :)
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    Well, that is a lot of crap.
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    Just found out I'm a total liar. Not going to get a chance to get my D&D stuff for a while it seems, for every step forward in my jumbled life I seem to take 2 steps back. Kids hospitals, lead in house, yay.
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    Most unfortunate Jim! I look forward to seeing what you have to add, when you get a chance, but real life comes first, always :). I hope everything turns out okay for you!
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    But, the metric f***tons!

Seriously, though, Jim, take care of that family, man. I pray everything works out ok.
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Hugs if you want 'em, Jim. Though this may give me a chance to post a few things before you totally outclass me. ;)
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    All's good kids are doing OK which is the most important thing. Thanks to all who are concerned.

Also, got my OP T-shirt today! Thanks to Dan, it rocks!!

ON TOPIC added an old Gnome character I used to play, at least a general description. Have fun with him.
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    Buh, I wanna tee shurt :(

Seriously, Gnorman rules. And I am gnot just saying that.