Greetings from northern California

erwin
erwin
edited July 2010 in Player Lounge
What's up OP?

Really digging the site here, loving the fact that my recently started campaign has a home now.

I'm looking forward to further developments, hoping to see some expansion for more html coding and stuff.

And uh, just a little character crunch: Got into tabletop briefly back in '00 with 2nd ed. D&D. Just recently started playing again back in March when my cousin invited me into his 4th ed. D&D "campaign":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/marvels-monsters . Just this week, I had my first stint as a 4e DM in my own "game":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/deicide too.

But yeah, hope to see this site, and everyone's game pages grow.

Take care,
-E

Comments

• successwarrior
    successwarrior
    Welcome to OP.

I read the Adventure Log for your game and will be coming back to see how that all turns out.
  • sandman
    sandman
    Welcome Erwin!
  • arsheesh
    arsheesh
    Welcome to the Portal Erwin!
  • erwin
    erwin
    Thanks for the warm welcome, folks.

I'm feelin' the love, guys.

Ferreal.

Hahaha, but seriously, I'm enjoying scoping out the pages. I feel like the forum profiles should automatically link to your OP pages..

..then again, I guess it's a privacy thing, if you want to share it you can. But yeah, thanks guys.
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    I dunno how private it is haha, I just think they're running on different software. Just copy the name of the person here and go to your own profile page, then replace your name with whoevers name in the URL. Definitely gonna go check your pages out now though. Have fun on the Portal!
  • sandman
    sandman
    bq). I feel like the forum profiles should automatically link to your OP pages.

I agree Erwin, it would be nice to be able to link to someone's campaign directly from their profiles. For now, you should use Jim's solution.
  • erwin
    erwin
    Right on. Yeah that works, I did the Arsheesh method and manually added it through the account tab.

Wasn't as intuitive as I liked, well it kinda is, but I'm just lazy.

Haha, thanks again for the warm welcomes dudes. Have a safe weekend!