Character info problems

atem55
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
Hi,

I have created my campaign, added a intro ,updated the log a couple of times etc.

I've also added my 5 PC's to the characters section and changed ownership to the registered individual, however, the player is unable to see the character sheet 'crunch' that i have added for him. I, as the GM, am also unable to see the sheet unless i paste it into the 'Secret GM only' section, is this right? Or am i doing something wrong? The exact same code is pasted in the player section as is in the GM section, but he can see nothing :(

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• atem55
    Any ideas anyone? It seems a shame to lose such a large pipece of functioanlity :(
  • Heyokah
    Heyokah
    atem55, it appears you created multiple threads for this topic and in one of them, a workaround was found.
    From: http://forums.obsidianportal.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=1409&page=1#Item_5
    "Solved! it appears the problem was creating the character as a PC with the 4th ED template. When I add a character as a NPC and then save it and THEN convert it to a PC the description and bio boxes etc remain. :)" - atem55

Consolidate / delete thread. Thanks OP!