Armchair Titans: Podcast

gnunn
gnunn
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
I want to give a shout out and encourage you to check out a podcast created by a bunch of my friends.

The "Armchair Titans":http://www.armchairtitans.com is a group of Seattle-based improvisers, mostly from Wing-it Productions (Creators of Jet City Improv) who have created a D&D 4e podcast with an emphasis in comedy at the gaming table.

I haven't had a chance to listen to the podcasts yet, but I can tell you from acting with & hanging around these folks, they are some mighty funny and talented individuals!

Comments

• gnunn
    gnunn
    Also, their web site is just getting rolling, so the only things there are the main page, a photo gallery of their first session and the link to subscribe to their podcast through iTunes... which is the important part.

According to my friend, Ian who is one of the instigators, they have 4 episodes currently on iTunes.
  • Morrinn
    Morrinn
    I chuckled at the 'Standard, Minor and Move' layout, so yeah, I'll give them a listen...
    Even though I'm subscribed to like, 50 pod's that I hardly ever get the chance to listen to :3
  • Morrinn
    Morrinn
    Listened to the first four episodes, fun stuff :)
    I like listening to people who are new to the hobby learn the ropes.
    Looking forward to the next session.
  • gnunn
    gnunn
    So, they finally have an actually functional fledgling website now with player and character bios.

While I've enjoyed what I have heard from Team Good, I'm really looking forward to Team Evil's podcasts. I think Ribbert Drowning Jr. the Bullywug Druid is one of the best character idea/names I've heard in a long time. Also, on a personal note, Team Evil has more fantasy genre nerds among the players.

The link is slightly different

"www.armchairtitans.com":http://www.armchairtitans.com