Want to play

DJScoobyfl
edited June 2010 in Player Lounge
Hi i have benn playing rpg tt for 15 years and lately i have lost contact with alot of my real life freinds and am currently looking for a campaign online. I am available sundays from 4pm-2am and monday from 9pm-4am. i would like to start as soon as possible anyone looking for a character let me know i am mostly versed in DnD 3.5 but i am willing to learn new sytems.

Comments

• arsheesh
    arsheesh
    Hello DJ and welcome to the Portal! OK, a couple of suggestions. First, make it easy on DM's by telling them what region you are located in. Secondly, have you tried contacting DM's of existing campaigns looking for players yet? If you haven't done so, that's the best place to start. Click the "Maps" tab of the OP home page and check the box marked "Looking for Players". This will bring up all the campaigns in your area that are looking for players. Well, happy hunting.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
  • DJScoobyfl
    Well i am located in florida and there are really no campaigns in my area. my time is limited to certain days i can play, i have looked at existing campaigns and send messages but as of yet no responses. So hopefully someone wil see this post and reply