Critique My Campaign - Part 2!

Hardhead
Hardhead
edited May 2010 in General Archive
Yesterday, I finally finished with a passable adventure log for the first few adventures my characters have been through, and that was the last bit I felt I really had to do before the campaign site was "out of beta." Obviously, I'll keep updating and expanding it, but as of now I feel it can finally really be shown off. I posted a critique thread a month or so ago when I had some bare bones together, but now that it's "mostly done" I figured I'd do it again. So here it is:

"The World of Crucible":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/world-of-crucible/

Critiques and comments welcome. My players are writing up backstories too, so if you like them, please feel free to compliment them in the site's comments section. Positive reinforcement and all that. :)

*EDIT:* I also really want to think Jim and Arsheesh for the feedback I've gotten so far from then, and Arsheesh in particular for the map help. My maps are one million times better thanks to him. Also, thanks to gnunn for the navigation menu how-to and the table help in that other thread.

Comments

• gaaran
    gaaran
    Hey Hardhead, just wanted to say that I like what I see so far, sounds like a pretty fun campaign world. I too am almost ready to call my campaign "out of beta" . I'll be finally playing the first session of the "Current Campaign" this weekend.

I hope my players will be willing to write up stories like yours did (I've read a couple of them, and I liked what I saw).
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    I think you're doing great, and I think that's one of the wonderful things about the Portal here, the way everyone kind of feeds into each other creatively.
  • arsheesh
    arsheesh
    I agree Jim. I love the synergy that results from interacting with one's peers on this site.

Hardhead, your site is clean and easy to navigate, and your wiki entries are fascinating. You've done a wonderful job with your site so far, and I look forward to reading more of your adventure logs.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Post edited by arsheesh on
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    I also agree Jim, I've loved the feedback I've gotten from you and some of the other players, and the ideas that your creations have sparked.