[Feature Request] Minor Map Improvement

Morrinn
Morrinn
edited May 2010 in Feature Requests
Okay so, I love using the campaign maps, I think it's one of the best extra features of OP, but I wish you could decorate the marker-text bubbles you place down on the map with either pictures, descriptive texts or tags... Whatever.
If you're not sure what I'm talking about it's this thingy over yonder:

"Picture":http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/I_Clavdivs/faq.jpg

I understand the map's are still a bit volatile, but seeing this feature is available at most other Gmaps, I'm sure it's possible.
Thoughts?

Comments

• Hardhead
    Hardhead
    That'd be awesome. Also, starting at a good zoom level would be nice.
  • gnunn
    gnunn
    @ Morrinn: OP already allows the speech-bubble style identifiers on maps. It works on mine.

@ Hardhead: The zoom level issue has been brought up in several other past threads. Micah gives a detailed explanation of why they have the current limitations in "this thread.":http://forums.obsidianportal.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=1137&page=1
  • Morrinn
    Morrinn
    It does?
    I see no option to edit the Speech bubble anywhere...
  • Hardhead
    Hardhead
    @gnunn Oh, I understand that. I just wish the *default* zoom wasn't all zoomed in.
  • gnunn
    gnunn
    Bah... Morrin... Sorry. I misread your original post. No, OP does not support adding text to those tabs... but I agree, that would be really cool!
  • Morrinn
    Morrinn
    Hah, okay, I was starting to think I was really daft, scrutinizing the map for some hidden icons :D

It wouldn't have to be any major changes, if not the ability to throw in a minor icon, maybe just some descriptive fluff text.