Hello to all the AD&D 2nd Edition fans as well as RPG fans!!!

tonynyr
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
If interested please feel free to check out my lot on EBAY at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300428468509&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Comments

• JimTriche
    JimTriche
    A couple of problems here...

One, I don't think this forum is intended for selling things, but I'm not a moderator or 'official' in any way so don't quote me on that, still it seems in bad taste.
    Two, you aren't selling RPGs, you're selling BOOKS, that are from an RPG.
    Three, $250 is a LOT of money for those particular books, since they aren't at all rare, and most can be gotten in used bookstores for anywhere from $3 to $10. If you had the Green "Historical" sourcebooks, we could talk...
    Four, Hometown, USA just sounds, well, scammer.
    Five, you only have 17 feedback then have a disclaimer keeping people with less than 10 making bids.
    Six, the fact that you mention bidding on a sale that doesn't do bidding.
    Seven, You're selling RPG books from 2 1/2 editions ago, when most of the people that still play that edition already have most of the books you're selling.
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    Let's go ahead and add:
    Eight, you posted the same exact post already here (This forum moves slow, you can expect a day or two for multiple responses)
    Nine, you seem to have made an OP profile just to sell your books. New profile within the last hour and a half, no campaigns. Not classy if that is the case.
  • arsheesh
    arsheesh
    Ten, and your mother wears army bootrs!
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    He DOES have a Monster Mythology book in there, which I think I paid $8 for my copy, but I would have paid more for it.
  • sandman
    sandman
    I'm with Jim on this one, you seem to have created a profile just to sell books, and this forum (and this site in general) isn't the place to do that.

One last thing: this thread is totally misleading, and it's an obvious attempt to advertise your stuff here at the expense of people's time, so I would suggest to any moderators out there to erase this post (and probably ban that user).

*Edited:* and Jim's right, this user posted the same thing twice... bad user... bad bad user....
    Post edited by sandman on
  • jemmasmum
    sad, sad, sad... *thumbs down to tonynyr*