Not new, but new to the forums

gaaran
gaaran
edited May 2010 in Player Lounge
Hello everyone, figured I've been using this site for a long time, and I've just recently began totally revamping my campaign and wiki through gratuitous use of view source, so i thought I'd say hello to everyone! I'm using this page basically as a place to set up my campaign setting and notes from previous games, and for my current campaign which is off to a rather slow start (hard to get 6 20-somethings together these days). I would love to hear what people that aren't my players think about my game, or if anyone has any comments or suggestions, I'm all ears. You can find my game at "The Melekar Chronicles":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/melekar

Comments

• sandman
    sandman
    Nice looking site you got there gaaran, and welcome to the forums.

One suggestion I can think of is centering the video in your home page, I think it would look better. You could use:

p(oembed). " ":put your url here

You could also incluse a House Rules section if you use house rules in your campaign, most people around here have that section.

BTW: cool introduction video, where is it from? did you make it?
    Post edited by sandman on
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    Thanks, yeah, meant to do that, video now centered. I suppose I should probably include a house rules section, only problem is that since most of my players and I have been playing together for many years, we sort of just make our rules decisions on the fly. Would be a good idea to try and figure out what exactly there are :).
  • sandman
    sandman
    Much better now xD

What about the video? (see "BTW" in previous post)
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    Oh, sorry about that, lol, yeah, I made it yesterday cause i was bored lol. just found the art online, and put it together quick in Premiere. I might redo it a bit with some easier to read text and maybe a little less monotonous song, but it serves it's purpose now just fine.
  • sandman
    sandman
    Cool, I may try to do one some day.

Thanks.