Map Zoom Issues...

JimTriche
JimTriche
edited April 2010 in Bug Reports
OK, can anyone tell me why no matter what the map dimensions are that you upload, it defaults to a close zoom, and when zooming out it gives a crapton of empty, useless space? I would think that it should default to the maximum Zoom Out level and that should always match the dimensions of the map (Whatever it is, I think 4,096 x 4096) In any case, the farthest zoom out should be the whole map, not excess grey area. As it is there are only 2 useful zoom settings.

Not sure if this is a bug or just something not bothered with, but it seems kind of odd that a 'feature' would end up useless.

I've checked dozens of campaigns on here, including ones previously featured as CotM, and all of them have the same general uselessness when it comes to the map zoom tool.

Comments

• gnunn
    gnunn
    Micah gives a very good explanation in "this thread":http://forums.obsidianportal.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=1137&page=1#Item_14 it's unfortunate, but understandable.