Mini-Forum

Comments

• dungeoncrawlers
    dungeoncrawlers
    I was thinking a mini-forum would be a great addition. Maybe it could work like a single topic does here on this forum? This way there could be some OOC discussion about the campaign attached to the wiki. Would make it much more interactive with players as well. Just a thought. Thanks!
  • Micah
    Micah
    Hmm, this is a good idea. The main issue would be making it useful without spending too much effort on it. It's easy to make a crappy forum, it's hard to make a good one...

I'll add it to the list of ideas.
  • Micah
    Micah
    Actually, now that I think about it, I have had an idea somewhat like this.

I am planning to add a "Campaign Comm Center" that will have some communication tools. For the first pass, it will be something like Facebook's wall, just a place to jot stuff down. In addition, you can choose to have your messages e-mailed out to everyone, in case it's something big, like needing to cancel the game or something like that.
  • Charsen
    Charsen
    That would be very useful, actually. I look forward to it.. :)
  • Dire_Wolf
    Dire_Wolf
    Sounds like a very useful addition to me!
  • AidanDark
    AidanDark
    Awesome :) I think that's a great feature.

Maybe I'll be able to lure my players to be more active if we can leave messages. Probably not but I can hope... it gets tiring trying to recount an entire 7 hour session. :(
  • geekevolved
    geekevolved
    I know it will bring me more interest Aidan ;)