DM Returns

DiceMasterNick
DiceMasterNick
edited February 2010 in Player Lounge
Hello all, I have returned to obsidian portal after a long dry spell to bring you my new "campaign":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/yggdrasil-saga
At the time of this posting its not nearly finished. I have a MASSIVE amount of content to write in my wiki before my campaign can get started.
Still I would enjoy your comments and suggestions.

Im a fan of any 3.5 game so if you want a vote from me, just send me a link to your campaign and I'll giv er a once over.

Cheers!

Comments

• arsheesh
    arsheesh
    Welcome back to the Portal DiceMasterNick, always good to meet a GM who is passionate about world-building. Look forward to checking out your new site. By the way, I noticed that your attempt to link the text "campaign" to your campaign page failed; this is probably because you used the default comment formatting, which is text, not textile. Easy way to fix that though: just select "textile" and reenter your link.

Cheers,

-Tad
  • DiceMasterNick
    DiceMasterNick
    Thanks for the tip arsheesh. It was my first post in the forum, I wasnt sure if the link would work. Now I know =)

Again, thanks for your comments on my campaign. I was duly impressed with yours. I had to mark as fav. Cant wait to see it get started.