Cross-Campaign NPCs

MightyBakuDan
MightyBakuDan
edited February 2010 in Campaign Portal Building
Please forgive my ignorance if this question has been answered elsewhere.

I understand that characters and NPCs need to be attached to a game now, that's as it should be. Is there a way to attach a character to more than one game? As an example, I'm running a pair of games in the Star Wars universe, and I would like to make the NPCs in one available in the other as well, so that the players in both groups can see them. I recognize that I could simply cut-and-paste from one game to the other, but that would result in me creating two instances of Darth Vader (and other iconic characters) in both games. This is not a huge deal, I'm just wondering if there's an easier way to do it.

Thanks for your time, and for the fantastic site! ^_^

Comments

• vstraydogstrutv
    vstraydogstrutv
    It's true that you'll create a new instance of the same character in each campaign. From my random readings in here (and if memory serves) there has been talk about the ability to transfer characters (mostly PC's) from one campaign to another, but I'm fairly sure it's not super-high on their list o' things to fix.
  • MightyBakuDan
    MightyBakuDan
    Alrighty then, I will learn to live with that. Thanks much! ^_^