Hello from Denver Colorado.

samir1stdude
samir1stdude
edited February 2010 in Player Lounge
I am a long time game, did some writing for Battletechnology back before clans, Wrote for rpg online. Been to several conventions (I am a level 14 name dropper), played (As player and DM) almost every game on the market and then some. I have been gaming since 1978.

I currently am looking for a Dungeons and Dragons game to join in the metro Denver area, I have a car. I prefer 3.5. Not a big fan of 4th ed. I can play any class/race.

I currently am running a Gurps (CoC) + Black ops + Banestorm on 1st and 3rd Saturdays and I run a beginners DnD 3.5 alternating Fridays. I play in a role-master fantasy game on alternating Saturdays. Looking forward to hearing from anyone. Thanks.
Samir

Comments

• arsheesh
    arsheesh
    Hi Samir from Denver, welcome to the Portal. Wow, that's quite a resume you got there! Are you using the Portal to run your Gurps/Black Ops/Banestorm campaign? If so you might think about posting a link so that others can check out your site. I agree with you about 4th e: I'm no fan either. I am currently running a couple of 3.5/Pathfinder campaigns in my own homebrew campaign setting. Sadly however we are located quiet a bit out of your way (SoCal), but I thought I'd just pop in to welcome you to this community any way. Hope you find a group in your area.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
  • samir1stdude
    samir1stdude
    Thanks. Been around a while. I can post it (the campaign) here, once I figure out how and have a free evening. Unfortunately the game is full, so I am not accepting new players at this time. Yeah SoCal is a bit of a commute... maybe after I am rich and famous. Thanks for the welcome. :)
  • arsheesh
    arsheesh
    If you ever do become rich and famous, DON'T COME HERE! Seriously, with kind of money it takes to buy a two bedroom two bathroom house in moderately decent neighborhood here, you could be living like a king in most other parts of the world. Yeah, I'm only here for school then I plan on getting the heck out of Dodge.