Request "Entire Page GM Only" notification

sandman
sandman
edited February 2010 in Feature Requests
I hope it's something simple to do, but would it be possible to have some way to see a notification when we (as GM) are seing a page that IS marked as Entire Page GM Only, but without having to enter the Edit Mode?

I was thinking that it could be done just as the "GM Only" sign appears at the botton of the page already, but with an additional marker or something like that.

Thanks.

Comments

• Dethstryke
    Dethstryke
    I second this; perhaps just text of "(GM-ONLY)" that gets appended to the display of the page title at the top when viewing the page?
  • sandman
    sandman
    Yeah something like that... but now that I think about it, we should also be able to see both sections as separate (Entire Page GM Only and GM Only), for when you want to prepare an entire page in advance (Entire Page GM Only) that contains some information for the players and some that they can discover later (which would be placed in the GM Only section too).
  • Dethstryke
    Dethstryke
    Exactly. That's how it works now; the only change we're talking about from the current page style would be the addendum text to the shown title of the page when viewing / editing at the top in bigger font, rather than relying on just seeing the small check box at the bottom. :)
  • sandman
    sandman
    Yeah, that's the idea I had in mind (my english man... haha, sometimes I just can't find the words!!! hahaha). Thanks again Dethstryke.
  • Dethstryke
    Dethstryke
    No problem, man. At least you have an excuse. I only roll with American English (my college-english-major-wife would add "barely") and I just had a two day brain-fart trying to understand what Shidarin was talking about in another thread, through no fault of his. I'd like to say that my initial read on his request was done at ~2am or something like that, but I really just was not getting it. :(