Have you made your Donation to Gamers Help Haiti?

gnunn
gnunn
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
Have you made your $20 donation to Gamers Help Haiti?

I just did. Donate $20 to Doctors Without Borders thru the site below and DriveThruRPG.com will match your donation and give you a coupon code for a metric digital crap-ton of downloadable supplements. Some of the stuff looks pretty cool too. The items in their _Gamers Help Haiti Mega-Bundle_ include several sets of dungeon tiles, character portraits, dungeon maps, modern, sci-fi and fantasy supplements... The Serenity RPG System. The site is valuing the content at over $1,000!

Even if you didn't get anything, it's still a great cause. "Here's the link":http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/rpg_haiti.php#prodlist

Comments

• Morrinn
    Morrinn
    Wish I'd seen this earlier, I already donated some bucks through a local service but would have loved to get my hands on that free merch :3
    Still, it's a good cause and I applaud DTRPG for that awesome offer.
  • gnunn
    gnunn
    So, I downloaded all the stuff in the megapack last night... It took hours just to get all the files, though individual items downloaded quickly. The end result was almost 3gigs worth of stuff.

It looks like there is some pretty cool stuff in there. Lots of dungeon tile sets and print-and-fold 3D paper settings, token sets and lots of books with interesting possibilities for unique magic items or character options and even a number of background music/sfx mp3s for various settings.

I still need to go through and weed out the stuff I actually intend to use.

The deal remains in effect through the end of the month, so if you want to help out the victims of the earthquake, this is a great way to do it.