Navigation

JimW
JimW
edited October 2007 in Feature Requests

Comments

• JimW
    JimW
    I find myself hitting the back button a lot when navigating the site. I think the menu system could be a bit less confusing (3 levels of menus, I never know which ones relate to my material, others' material, or the site's material). And, I wish the right-side items remained constant (it could be a personalized list of my Friends, Campaigns, Characters, Items -- that would simplify navigation).

I will say -- Kudos on eliminating vertical menus! Such a space hog.
  • dungeoncrawlers
    dungeoncrawlers
    I got around this by adding hard=coded links back, but as my wiki grows, these links don't retain a logical path since you can access one page from many others. Could you add in maybe a special code that would work as a "back" link. Maybe something like "Click here to go back":[back] or something along those lines, that way going back works logically and can be placed where needed on long pages.
  • Micah
    Micah
    Navigation is a big problem with the site. We do our best, but we're not professional designers. We're gamers, like you guys!

It helps a lot to know what sort of problems you're having (like this post), so please keep the ideas coming!