Hello from NY

Justin1188
Justin1188
edited December 2009 in Player Lounge

Comments

• Justin1188
    Justin1188
    Hello I'm from NY state. I'm somewhat new to PNP games having only started really playing 3 years ago and ended up DMing my first game in less than a month. I created a D&D 3.5 campaign of my own design with new gods races and all. It was a great success and I have been hooked ever since, but real world lead to the decline of the game and just recently some of my players have wanted to pick up the torch and sword again but my notes and memories are barely enough to recreate the world from where they left it. I wish i had Obsidian Portal back then to keep everything in order and in the same place.

I have been an avid fantasy book fan for a long time and have always enjoyed world and character building the most about PNP games.

Since starting playing 3 years ago i have played in D&D 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4e, whitewolf world of darkness games (vamp and wolf new and old), Call of kuthulu, and WH40k pnp.

I'm about to start running my first Obsidian Portal aided campaign after the holidays and expect it to go great. The extra organization helps so much especially the ability to access it from anywhere without carrying a huge notebook full of papers and my old folder of characters and npcs around.
  • autumnschild
    autumnschild
    Welcome Justin1188!

Glad to have you here on Obsidian Portal. Send us a link to your campaign sometime, ok?

Good Gaming,
    AutumnsChild(dan)