How come my campaign wasn't included in the Best of the Year poll?

Flatscan
Flatscan
edited December 2009 in Campaign Submissions

Comments

• Flatscan
    Flatscan
    Mainly just curious, but The Nemedian Chronicles - The Paths of Wolves campaign held the featured campaign spot for a long time at the start of the year. Why was it ignored for this poll? Again, mainly just curious. Thanks.
  • Invictus
    Invictus
    Yeah i actually noticed that myself when i saw the poll. Yours was in the spotlight when i first found this sight .
  • ChainsawXIV
    ChainsawXIV
    This was mentioned and responded to over in "General Discussion":http://forums.obsidianportal.com/forums/6/topics/1183 I think.
  • Flatscan
    Flatscan
    Ahh, thx ChainsawXIV. Just a case of being recognized too early I guess. lol
  • autumnschild
    autumnschild
    Hey Flatscan,

ChainsawXIV is right. We've been talking about this at the office, and we decided that there will have a special mention for you and your campaign when awarding the prize for 2009. AND you'll get a prize for being the Featured Campaign of 2008!

Also, you've been getting quite a few write in votes.
  • Flatscan
    Flatscan
    Wow! Thank you autumnschild. I've said it before (and on a lot of forums around the web) but you guys at Obsidian Portal rock the dungeon!
  • autumnschild
    autumnschild
    No worries! Thanks for making Obsidian Portal just that much better!

Good Gaming,
    AutumnsChild(dan)