A Shadow of a Memory

Steelight
edited December 2009 in Player Lounge

Comments

• Steelight
    Greetings to all. I'm brand new to the online campaigns, but I'm hoping to learn fast. I've been playing D&D since I was 4 (so 24 years now) and it is definitely my favorite system/setting. I now favor the 3.5E system (and Pathfinder as it is based off of teh 3.5E system) for my games. I've played a number of others from Deadlands to Rifts but, as Micah does, I always end up coming back to D&D.

Beyond being a player and DM I am a writer and publisher. I recently created my own publishing company called Silver Crescent Publishing, in an effort to publish the world I've spent so many years putting together. Hopefully you'll see a game or two of mine here after not too long.

Anyway, I'm sure it will be a pleasure gaming with you, and I can only hope that my creativity and style keeps with what has become accepted and expected of Obsidian Portal and its players.

Good gaming to all.
  • autumnschild
    autumnschild
    Hey Steelight!

Good to have you on board :) We love publishers! Feel free to use the resources we offer to get your system and world up and running, get some test players, and who knows! We'll be honored to one day add your system/world to our every growing list of supported game systems.

Good Gaming,
    AutumnsChild(dan)