Campaign not showing?

Comments

• ski2060
    Hi all, few questions here as a new user.

I signed up and started a campaign named Aspirations. I have had a couple of players sign up and start posting adventure logs.

The problem is the campaign isn't showing up using the search function on the main page. None of my friends that have been directed to www.obsidianportal.com can find the campaign or any members.

I have it set to public (not ascendant member, so it's public by default) and have published our changes.

Is there a problem with the search function? Have I missed some setting so that other people can see the campaign?
  • autumnschild
    autumnschild
    Hey ski2060,

Can you copy and paste a link to your campaign in a response to this post? The search is a bit wonky, and it's one of those things we're tirelessly working on to fix.

Good Gaming,
    AutumnsChild(dan)
  • ski2060
    http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/aspirations

Thanks for the help. I'd like to have some friends I don't have email addresses for see the campaign.
  • autumnschild
    autumnschild
    Gosh man, that is a pickle. We'll look into getting it fixed, until then... are you sure you can't get their email addresses?

Good Gaming,
    AutumnsChild(dan)
  • ski2060
    I'll see what I can do. I guess I can just give them the web address in total when I talk to them.

The Campaign page does show up when you manually search through the campaign list, and sort by Game Type. It shows up on like page 18 of D&D4e.

For some reason though it's not showing up on any search stuff. Not even google.
  • autumnschild
    autumnschild
    You must have some kind of... magical stealth campaign!