Hello from Toledo, OH!

Zhurtek
edited November 2009 in Player Lounge

Comments

• Zhurtek
    Heya, my name is Derek Taylor and I am a D&D lover. I've been playing for 4 years now and been Dming campaigns for three of that time. My own personal favorite is D&D 3.5e and is the style that I've taught my friends on and built my campaigns on. In terms of DM style, I love campaigns that draw people in to play themselves as characters. I have made two such campaigns where my friends have been transported to twisted, destroyed versions of Toledo, OH, and then only to realize that it is much more complicated then they can possibly understand. My favorite genre of DMing is probably horror campaigns, I feel like they keep the play intense and the players focused. Anyway, my current project is actually a rotating dm where me and my friends will each write up our own continents in this world and spend about a month under thier rule. Then when thier story is complete we move to the next person's campaign with our heroes.