Hola

Ydeon
Ydeon
edited October 2009 in Player Lounge

Comments

• Ydeon
    Ydeon
    Hullo all,

I'm not exactly new to ObsidianPortal, I originally came to the site to organize my fledgling Monsters and Other Childish things campaign a few months ago. I've been into roleplaying since I was 9 years old (a dumbed down version of AD&D with pewter figurines :D) but for several reasons I never actually participated in a proper campaign until I started University a couple years ago.

Sadly my Monster's campaign never got a start (although I'm planning it's comeback), but I am now in the process of organising my second D&D 4e venture and plan on using OP extensively because I'll not only be torturing my players with a homebrew world (named World, >.> ) but I'm planning on making this world up as we go, not only to allow me to build up organically, but also to allow input from my players...wish me luck, hahaha.

So yeah, there's not much up yet, but my players should be creating their characters this weekend and by next there should be considerably more content, specially if I convince my lazy-ass players to contribute.

May your dices roll [insert good roll for your system],
    Ydeon

edit: ps: forgot to link in case anyone wanted to take a look :P http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/world