More view options for lists etc

krank
edited October 2009 in Feature Requests

Comments

• krank
    What does it do?

Right now, the Adventure Log view is a blod view. Always. The NPC tracker is a kind of bulky Contacts-liks thingy. What I'd like is the OPTION to show either as simple lists - like the Detailed View of Windows Explorer, for instance. I'm just beginning one of my campaign, and I got like 20-30 NPC's I need to track - and it's kind of hard to get an overview in the current view. Shouldn't be too hard to implement, and you don't even have to saave the setting - I'll be almost as happy to just select the preferred view every time.

What does it look like?

Well... How about 3-4 small icons in the top right of every list? Blog view, List view, Detailed list view, Thumbnail view (Like a gallery; good for NPC's).
  • Unknown
    Can only say I agree. Im just launching a campaign and I fear my NPC tracker will hit 20 public NPCs even before our first game session.

Just making the showing of portraits optional would be great.
  • autumnschild
    autumnschild
    This is something near and dear to my heart. While Rome wasn't built in a day, rest assured that change is coming!