Black_Vulmea
    _To greet you with a smile.
    My camel looks so tired;
    Its hardly worth my while
    To tell you of my travels
    Across the golden east.
    I see your preparations;
    Invite me first to feast._

I'm *Black Vulmea*, also known as Mike, a gamer from the Long Beach, California area.

I started playing rpgs around 1978, took a thirteen-year hiatus that covered the whole of the Nineties, and got back into the hobby a few years ago. My taste in games runs to a tiny niche within the tiny niche that is our subculture: in a hobby dominated by fantasy and horror, I'm into historical and modern roleplaying games.

My current effort at a campaign, and first attempt at a wiki, is "Le Ballet de l'Acier":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/le-ballet-de-l-acier, using the venerable _Flashing Blades_ roleplaying game.

If you live in southern California and would like to get your D'Artagnan or Milady on, drop me a PM.

I'm really enjoying this site very much, and I hope it's a going concern. I'm really impressed with the quality and diversity of the campaign ideas here; it's a reminder of why this little pastime of ours is so very cool.