archiving games

Frak_Lou_Elmo
Frak_Lou_Elmo

Can we get a way to "archive" games we are in, in this list? After 2 years my list has gotten long and it's likely to get longer. I don't want to leave games (or delete them if I DM) in case I want to look back at them, but it's getting unwieldy here. Perhaps a subfolder called archive I can put them in? (Or perhaps organize per campaign status? Planning/Playing/ On Hiatus / Finished)

Cheers!

twitter: @Frak_Lou_Elmo

Comments

• thaen
    thaen

Thanks for the request!

I like this idea ... I have WAY too many Campaigns in my list mostly due to testing ... but I also go back to those test Campaigns sometimes.

I don't want to add more UI for this than is needed.  What if we just had a max of 7 Campaigns, and it ordered by Last Updated (just like My Profile), and then we added a "All My Campaigns" entry right above "All Campaigns".  "All My Campaigns" would just take you to your My Profile ... where all your Campaigns are listed.

That would keep the most often used Campaigns generally near or at the top of the list, so it would be the least amount of scrolling down needed.  And would provide an easy way to get to the less frequently updated ones.

Thoughts?

Obsidian Portal Developer

• Frak_Lou_Elmo
    Frak_Lou_Elmo

Yes, excellent solution: 7 in order of last updated, then a link to All My Campaigns

• thaen
    thaen

Cool!  Got it on the list.

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

smiley

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• thaen
    thaen

This is in place now.  Let me know if you see any issues.

• Frak_Lou_Elmo
    Frak_Lou_Elmo

Works great!

Thanks!

• thaen
    thaen

Happy to!