Blocking another OP USer

Dungeon_Master_Loki
Dungeon_Master_Loki

Is there a way to block another user on OP like you can on other social platforms? I have an ex player who is a spousal abuser (not going to ID them in public due to the situation) and I want to make sure that person cannot see or access any of our stuff on OP.

Many thanks in advance! If there is not I'll be making a feature request.

Game Designer, Pro GM, multiple ENnie Award winner

GM of Planejammer: The Spelljoined (Pathfinder 1e) Campaign of the Year 2011 and still going strong!

GM of The Planewalker's Guild (Pathfinder 1e) 

Need a GM? Book me today!

Comments

• Dungeon_Master_Loki
    Dungeon_Master_Loki

@twiggyleaf any suggestions?

GM of Planejammer: The Spelljoined (Pathfinder 1e) Campaign of the Year 2011 and still going strong!

• thaen
    thaen

The straight forward way to fully block an OP member is to change the Campaign to be Private or Friends.  That will stop the OP member from seeing/reading the Campaign.

Beyond that, if the Campaign is public, I can't think of a way to block them from seeing/reading the Campaign.  We wouldn't know if any random not logged in visitor was this OP member or not.

If you're saying you don't care if they see/read the Campaign, but you don't want them to be able to comment on the public Campaign, that feature doesn't exist yet.  But if you actually do have anyone harassing anyone else, let us know through OP messaging or support, and we'll see what we can do.

Obsidian Portal Developer

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

@DungeonMasterLoki, thaen is probably the best authority on this.  Changing the campaign to "Private" seems the best option to me.

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• Dungeon_Master_Loki
    Dungeon_Master_Loki

Thanks, folks. I don't want to make it private, and if my player gets any harassment on the platform I'll report it immediately. Just trying to get out ion front of any possible issues.

• thaen
    thaen

Makes sense.  We're ready if you need us.  : )

Obsidian Portal Developer

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

smiley

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member