His response after learning his daughter loves someone else then the 1 when he learns who he is

marshalljames1

I've got a idea for A DAD Story, sadly not a adventure

Basically A Minor Baron is The Vassal of A Minor Earl, The Barons daughter and The Earls son were born on the same day and the day after the 2 were born it was arranged that the 2 would be married the day after their 21st birthdays

Surprisingly enough even though The Baron did it for himself not his daughter, The Earl decided that since he was friends with The Barons Father he'd honor that friendship by allowing it and The Barons daughter and The Earls son actually came to love each other

Skip forward 19 years, 10 months later and the weddings only 2 months away, day after the 2 turn 20

But then The Barons daughter drops A Bomb Shell, she no longer loves The Earls son, she has found someone else, they've been in love with and has been together with, in secret, for 20 months and she's 3 months pregnant with his twin girls

The thing is that man that she's in love with and has been together with, in secret, for 20 months and is 3 months  pregnant with the twin girls of is the crown prince

So what do you think her fathers response will be after learning she loves another and 3 months pregnant with his twin girls but before learning that her lover is the crown prince? and what do you think her fathers response will be after learning that her lover is the crown prince?

I haven't decided her lover is the crown prince if The Earl is alive or if he's dead and his Sons now The Earl, but no matter what The Earls son will know of and approve of the women that his father arranged for him to marry marrying the crown prince

After all he still loves her and is glad that not only has she found someone that loves her as much as he does but the guy she has found holds a far higher position in society then he does

Comments

• thaen
    thaen

"So what do you think her fathers response will be after learning she loves another and 3 months pregnant with his twin girls but before learning that her lover is the crown prince?"

I guess it depends on how much the father values his daughter's feelings?

"and what do you think her fathers response will be after learning that her lover is the crown prince?"

Same.  Though he can probably now promise his friend a favor of some kind in exchange for letting the marriage promise go.

Obsidian Portal Developer

• marshalljames1
    A few more ideas please. Also I've spotted a few mistakes in the original post. Sorry. Here's the corrected version

I've got a idea for A DAD Story, sadly not a adventure

Basically A Minor Baron is The Vassal of A Minor Earl, The Barons daughter and The Earls son were born on the same day and the day after the 2 were born it was arranged that the 2 would be married the day after their 20th birthdays

Surprisingly enough even though The Baron did it for himself not his daughter, The Earl decided that since he was friends with The Barons Father he'd honor that friendship by allowing it and The Barons daughter and The Earls son actually came to love each other

Skip forward 19 years, 10 months later and the weddings only 2 months away, meaning the day after the 2 turn 20

But then The Barons daughter drops A Bomb Shell, she no longer loves The Earls son, she has found someone else, they've been in love with and has been together with, in secret, for 20 months and she's 3 months pregnant with his twin girls

The thing is that man that she's in love with and has been together with, in secret, for 20 months and is 3 months pregnant with the twin girls of is the crown prince

So what do you think her fathers response will be after learning she loves another and 3 months pregnant with his twin girls but before learning that her lover is the crown prince? and what do you think her fathers response will be after learning that her lover is the crown prince?

I haven't decided if her Ex Lovers father knows that she knew the the crown prince but I have decided that her Ex Lovers father did know he thought they were only very friendly acquaintances

I also haven't decided if her Ex Lovers Father is dead or has abdicated, either way her Ex Lover is now The Earl

But I have decided that even if his father is dead that his mother is alive and I've also decided that even though The Health of The New Earls health isn't great it is very good for someone as old as she is

But I have decided that no matter what The Earls son will know of and approve of the relationship between the women that his father arranged for him to marry marrying and the crown prince, but that doesn't mean that his Ex Lover or the crown prince will know that he knows

After all he still loves her and he is very glad that not only has she found someone that loves her as much as he does but the guy she has fallen in love with holds a far higher position in society then he does
    Post edited by marshalljames1 on